Tiny cosy studio in trendy Bica neighbourhood
Welcome to my tiny home! This tiny studio with mezzanine is a tribute to small design spaces.
There is a mezzanine with a double bed. The kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and the living and dining/working area are below.
The objects and materials used for decoration blend in perfectly with the traditional wooden floors and soft white in the walls.
Our unique studio apartment is the perfect base when visiting Lisbon. Conveniently located in Bica and with great transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
It has a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep?
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom – wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower.
You will find all the modern appliances in the kitchen for cooking a delicious meal.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You’ll have the entire property to yourself.
Other things to note
– The flat capacity is for 2 people. No additional guests allowed.
– Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up approximately 20 steps to get to the flat on the 1st floor.
– Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating, but heaters and fans will be provided.
Check-in time is from 3 pm and check-out time is until 11:00 am. Please note that if you need a late check-in, it will require the payment of an extra fee as per the following:
– From 20:00 to 02:00h: €25
– After 02:00h: Confirm availability before booking
This fee will be collected before the check-in and must be paid by card or through the Airbnb Resolution Centre.
All guests will be required to present valid IDs before the check-in for registration to the Portuguese security authorities
– If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a 50€ fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an 80€ fee will apply.
– Please note the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
– Please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment.
- 1 bath
- Long-term Rental