Lapa 3 · Renovated charming apartment with terrace
This recently renewed sunny flat has a charming terrace where you can relax and have a drink after a busy day walking around Lisbon! It is located in Estrela, a very central but quiet neighbourhood, within walking distance from many of the city most iconic places to visit (Basílica da Estrela, Jardim da Estrela, Museu de Arte Antiga), restaurants and nightlife spots. If you catch the famous 28 Tram at the stop nearby you will also get to Chiado and Bairro Alto in no time!
This comfortable and spacious apartment, with three bedrooms, was recently renewed and it is totally equipped. It has plenty of natural light and it is located on the ground floor, so no need to climb stairs with all your luggage!
It has two rooms located on the ground floor and a third one located on a lower level (you´ll have to climb a few stairs for this one). The flat has two bathrooms, one living room, one dining area and an amazing terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped.
The apartment has the following amenities:
– Wi-Fi – Cable TV – Face and body towels – Toilet paper – Shower Gel – Shampoo and conditioner – Hair Dryer – Dishwasher – Fridge with freezer compartment – Microwave – Stove and oven – Toaster – Electric boiler – Coffee Machine – Heating system – Washing Machine
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
I or a local friend of mine will be at the apartment waiting for you to check you in and welcome you to Lisbon. If you need any tips on what to do, to see and where to eat I’ll also be more than happy to assist you!
The flat is in Estrela, a central yet quiet neighbourhood. Walk to iconic places such as Basílica da Estrela and Museu de Arte Antiga, as well as restaurants and nightlife spots. Catch the famous 28 Tram to get to Chiado and Bairro Alto in no time.
In this new normality, our Mission is no longer just to give you the best, but also the safest experience you can find in Lisbon. Complying with the Clean & Safe Stamp by Turismo de Portugal with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate, we commit ourselves not only to the best and most careful cleaning and disinfection of the apartments but also to a series of services that you can enjoy in the comfort of your apartment without taking risks that you think are unnecessary. After seeing the many families, routines, businesses, and local economies destroyed, our focus is to keep everything and everyone working as they have until now, holding the boat amid this great storm and helping to raise our neighbourhood, our city, and our country! Continue to raise the name and quality of Portuguese tourism here and abroad!
Cleaning – Professional and per the rules of the General Directorate of Health, using not only all the necessary protections (Mask and Gloves) but disinfectant products in the proportions recommended for greater safety for all.
Check-In – Our check-in stays in person so that we can provide all the support that guests need but they will be quick and efficient with all the necessary security equipment. All information will be visible inside the apartment and remotely through our team available 24/7.
Amenities – In addition to our first-day amenities, you will also find first day masks (surgical masks). We also have these and other products available at cost for added security.
Services – Our 24/7 availability for guests did not seem sufficient at this time, so we wanted more and will do our best for your comfort. If you do not want to use the available online tools, Our Fill Your Fridge Service, allows you to arrive with whatever you want in the refrigerator from our local partners and thus avoid unnecessary travel. For more information, contact us. We also have mobility partnerships from the airport and wherever you want in Lisbon and Portugal to streamline and comfort your vacation.
– There are pharmacies, supermarkets and ATM’s very close to the apartment.
– Right on the other side of the street, you have a very nice Fado restaurant called Sr. Vinho. Also, you are within walking distance from other well-known Portuguese food restaurants like XL and Café de São Bento. If you feel like having a nice meal in the apartment you have one of the best traditional takeaway restaurants called the chef literally one minute away from the apartment.
– Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and our partnership with Breadfast makes it possible for you to wake up with your breakfast knocking at your door while deliciously enjoying it from the comfort of our apartment!
– To make your arrival even more comfortable and safe, we have a partnership with an external shuttles company. For more information, contact us directly!
Don’t want to miss out on the last episode of your favourite series? Don’t worry… We’ve got Netflix!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms
- Mid-term Rental